Caveonix Named an NVTC Tech 100 Honoree for Innovation in the CSPM Industry
Caveonix is pleased to announce it has been recognized as an NVTC Tech 100 honoree–one of the region’s top technology companies that demonstrates dedication, vision and innovation.
As companies migrate workloads to a hybrid cloud environment, there are numerous hazards to overcome, such as the lack of complete visibility, inconsistent security and policy frameworks and differing enforcement and technology implementations. Caveonix’s software platform, RiskForesight is a leader the Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) industry because it is the only solution focused on hybrid cloud and multi-cloud workloads regardless of where they are located.
“With a unique vision and dedication to industry innovation, Caveonix stands out as a leader in the region and beyond,” stated Bobbie Kilberg, President and CEO, Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC).
The NVTC Tech 100 celebrates the top companies and leaders in the Greater Washington technology community. With categories representing important and growing sectors in the region’s technology sector, the NVTC Tech 100 highlights the companies and individuals who are driving tech innovation, implementing new solutions for their customers and leading growth in the Greater Washington region.
This has been an incredible year for Caveonix, including the following announcements showcasing top-tier partnerships, corporate growth and product development:
- Announced Partnership with Dell EMC
- Announcement of new infrastructure options for Risk Foresight
- Availability of RiskForesight on IBM Cloud
- Announcement of major partnerships with CenturyLink, Dizzion and Summit Technologies
- Participation in VMworld 2019, continuing existing partnership with VMware
- Named DCA Live 2019 Red Hot Company
- Awarded Golden Bridge Award for Cloud Security Innovation
- Recipient of Cybersecurity Impact Award
Celebrate with the Caveonix team at NVTC’s Tech 100 party on December 9, 2019. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/2qZqkBz.
Submit a Comment