About the Opportunity
Caveonix is currently seeking a software engineer to build the UI framework for the customer facing application. The perfect candidate should have a strong engineering, data structure and UI Framework background, a proven track record of developing large scale applications based on multi-tier architecture.
- Developing user interfaces using Angular and UI best practices.
- Developing new features and functionalities to enhance the application
- Fixing any issues or bugs that arise
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular
- Consulting with the design team and other related teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience with minimum of 2 years or more of that experience in front-end development and UI design.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing and debugging for the Angular development platform.
- Experience consuming RESTful API.
- Knowledge of web security vulnerabilities, such as XSS, CSRF etc.
- Experience with responsive UI highly desired.
- Experience in test driven development and testing tools.
- TypeScript experience
- Experience working with D3.js or other visualization libraries.