Sales Development Representative
About the Opportunity
Caveonix is looking for a skillful, highly-driven, and resourceful Strategic Sales Development Representative (SDR), to join our rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the SDR will be responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities to discover, nurture and qualify new business opportunities, as well as setting demos for the Sales Team.
If you enjoy achieving setting goals, and have the desire to propel your sales career, this is the position for you
As the Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for:
- Consistently achieving qualified opportunity quotas, to ensure company revenue goals are met.
- Developing and building close relationships with prospects and customers.
- Scheduling demos and meeting KPIs through email, cold-calling and networking outreach etc.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to create appropriate presentations and sales collaterals based on a deep understanding of Caveonix products and target customer needs.
- Monitoring market trends and identifying opportunities to expand our growth.
- Presenting our company and value propositions to potential customers at events.
- Providing feedback on prospects to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics.
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR (preferably in a startup environment and in one or more of these market areas: Privileged Access Management, Data Protection, Application Security, and/or Devops.
- Demonstrated achievement in a B2B quota-carrying role.
- Experience working within Hubspot, Salesforce and other CRMs.
- Experience prospecting within LinkedIn Sales Navigator and InMail.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Proven track record with outbound meeting scheduling.
- Ability to solve tough problems and discover client needs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong customer relationship skills.