Caveonix Achieves AWS Advanced Technology Partner Status
After a rigorous review of Caveonix Cloud SaaS architecture, Caveonix was awarded Advanced Technology Partner Status in the AWS Partner Network (APN). Advanced Technology Partner Status is a distinguished recognition that requires companies to demonstrate technical prowess, experience and real customer success.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers over 175 different cloud services for customers to utilize in their environments and related applications. With new services being added monthly, and users introducing and changing applications at cloud speed, the complexity and security risks are magnified exponentially.
Caveonix Cloud meets users’ needs for a single cybersecurity solution that integrates Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), a Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) into a single platform for hybrid and multi-cloud with key capabilities, including:
- Full-stack visibility into assets, risk impacts and mitigation actions including DefenseBOTs robotic process automation (RPA)
- Configuration policy compliance and enhanced security validation with remediation
- Integrated risk management with audit and risk findings lifecycle management
- NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework compliant GRC
- Compliance capabilities for users in regulated industries with 27- plus global Regulations catalogs
- Cloud governance of applications deployed using AWS cloud services
- Security posture checks for AWS cloud services with remediation and DefenseBOTs
Caveonix Cloud platform, available on AWS Marketplace or as a dedicated deployment in AWS, was built with these features in mind. It saves time, simplifies complex processes, maintains compliance and security posture against today’s advanced threats. Caveonix Cloud aids customers throughout their digital transformation journey by improving their hybrid cloud security and compliance posture while providing governance of applications deployed using AWS cloud services.
Caveonix Cloud works across hybrid and multi-cloud architectures providing continuous Cloud Security Posture Management, agentless Cloud Workload Protection and integrated IT risk management that includes Governance, Risk and Compliance. It provides application-centric risk management through an advanced risk analytics engine that scans for vulnerabilities and configuration issues, and proactively mitigates risks with automated remediation using DefenseBotsTM technology. The platform uniquely addresses the full-stack needs of applications deployed using cloud-native services, virtual machines (VMs) or containers. It also helps enterprises maintain compliance with 27-plus global industry and government regulations including, HIPAA, FFIEC, CCPA, GDPR, FISMA and FedRAMP.